“Aviation Training Center” Closed Joint-Stock Company is a commercial օrganization legal entity.
The Company's activities are regulated by the Civil Code of the Republic of Armenia, Joint-Stock Companies Act, Regulatory Documents of the Ministry of Education and Science and the Civil Aviation Committee, the recommendations of International Civil Aviation Organizations, other laws and regulations of the Republic of Armenia, as well as the Charter of the Company.
- full Armenian - «Ավիաուսումնական կենտրոն» փակ բաժնետիրական ընկերություն;
- short in Armenian - «ԱՈՒԿ» ՓԲԸ;
- full Russian - закрытое акционерное общество “Авиаучебный центр”;
- Russian short.- ЗАО “АУЦ”;
- full English. “Aviatraining Center” Closed Joint Stock Company;
- English short – “Aviatraining Center” CJSC.
The purpose of the establishment of the Aviation Training Center is to carry out economic activity through the training of specialists with secondary professional education, training of specialists of all educational levels, provision of qualification upgrading services.
The goal of the Company is training and enhancing the qualification of flight crews, air traffic controllers, engineering staff, transportation staff, aviation security and other aviation professionals.
The main types of entrepreneurial activities carried out by the company are:
- initial trainings in the field of secondary professional education of flight crews, air traffic service, air trasportation service personnel and other aviation specialists such as aviation technicians, flight attendants;
- retraining on other aircraft equipment of flight, dispatch and engineering personnel of enterprises and departments;
- qualification of the entire aviation staff as appropriate;
- providing methodical and practical services to airlines, airports, institutions, organizations and individuals in the organization and conduct of theoretical training of aviation personnel;
- providing a range of paid services that are relevant to the core type of activity.
The Company may carry out any economic activity not prohibited by law.